Saturday, June 23, 2007

A LaTeX Bulletin Board

Every once in a while I get an urge to create a topic blog. Those blogs receive the most traffic and probably do the most practical good in the world, right? I have trouble coming up with a topic though... If I had to chose one, I would probably make a LaTeX blog. Certainly I don't have the background in TeX to be a TeXpert, but I do pretty well among my peers with my LaTeX.

Well, I'm not ready for that yet. However, I just found a LaTeX bulletin board that I think might be more useful than comp.text.tex (a USENET newsgroup) for the young LaTeX user.

http://www.latex-community.org/

I don't know how long that's been around. Give it a look if you need some LaTeX help. Search through the archives for some useful tips and solutions.

No comments: