Friday, July 28, 2006

Stamina all over the place!

I can now do shoulder flexion, scaption, and abduction all without pain. Additionally, I can do the upright internal and external rotations without any pain! Isn't that exciting? I'm HEALING!

And I feel like I have a lot more energy now... and am feeling much more positive. What's up with that?

Unfortunately, the spot where the tendon is now anchored in my left humerus still gets a little sore on the bench press. I feel like I could press a lot more, but there's just too much pain in the arm, so I'm sort of upset about that. However, if I can do those other things now, I'm pretty sure I'll eventually be able to do more.

So I'm optimistic. Things are looking up!

2 comments:

dusio said...

Cool blog. I enjoy reading it.

Ted Pavlic said...

Thanks. :) Really.

I think my blog would be cooler if I included a picture of a hot woman on each post (like yours). You've got me there. :)