Saturday, July 01, 2006

Some quotes for a nice Saturday afternoon...

Most of these are from Bloglines quotes of the day...

"I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places." -- Henny Youngman

"As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life - so I became a scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls." -- M. Cartmill

"Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and higher education positively fortifies it." -- Stephen Vizinczey

"I'm thirty years old, but I read at the thirty-four-year-old level." -- Dana Carvey

"I'm too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don't know." -- Garry Shandling

Technorati Tags:

No comments: