Monday, July 10, 2006

"I Admit" that Har Mar Superstar is Har Mar Super

Har Mar Superstar is genius. He really is.

Today, we're going to feature, "I Admit," one of his goofier songs. I especially like this song because it feels a lot like, "Take My Breath Away," which makes me think of Tom Cruse and Kelly McGillis (in nothing but a guy's button down shirt) getting it on. Oh, Top Gun, how can you have such a disproportionate influence on my life? And why do you have to be based on the early life of Randy "Duke" Cunningham? WHY?!!

"I Admit" lyrics ("Guy" = Har Mar):
Guy:
I admit I had a lot to drink last night.
Uh huh.
And I didn't see that same pretty face
In the daylight.

Gal:
Since we're getting honest, I've got to let you know
Ooo ooo
Everything I know about you I learned
From digging in your garbage and peeping in your window.

Gal:
I admit I skipped my pill last month
Ooo ooo
So I could secretly steal Har Mar's first
Born son.

Guy:
I admit I didn't trust you.
That's why I went ahead and snipped those tubes:
A vasectomy!
Ain't no babies coming out of me!

Chorus (together):
We can come together
And love each other.
Two little words give us peace.
Look up to the heavens and sing,
"I admit!"

Gal:
I admit I tampered with your brake line
Oh ohhh
When I saw you look into another girl's eyes.
Ooo ooo

Guy:
That's okay 'cause that car already got sold
To the man
Who slipped advanced promos of my new jams
To bootleggers and fans.

Chorus (mostly together):
We can come together
And love each other.
Two little words give us peace.
Guy: Look up to the heavens and sing,
Gal: "I admit it . . ."
Guy: "I admit!"

No comments: