Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Why are there bubbles on my very red left arm?

5 days in San Antonio and all I have is this lousy sun burn.

This weekend was pretty action packed. A lot happened. As it happened, I had a lot to blog about, and I was sure I would later... but now I seem to have lost all memories of those moments.

Now that I carry a Fisher Space Pen with me really everywhere I go, I really need to start carrying my Cahier notebook with me too. Anna does this with a Pocket Moleskine. She ends up jotting down any random thought she has, even if it's pretty stupid, and they all end up coming in handy later. I just worry that I'll look a little silly scribbling something down every time I think of something I'd like to blog about...

For example... Do you ever hear a music track in your head for whatever is going on at the moment? You could almost make up a soundtrack for the movie that is your day. Well, I do that A LOT, and blogging has just added narration to that. Really, in order to really capture what I'm thinking, I'd need a voice recorder to record long monologue commentaries that I could type out later... However, not only do I think I'd look really dorky doing that, but I think I'd be doing it nearly non-stop. It just doesn't seem like a good idea.

Anyway, my point is that I'd like to blog about the weekend, but I'm afraid my general explanation about what stuff went down would be pretty boring. All of the really exciting stuff that would be perfect to blog about... escapes my memory, but I know it was once there. Oh, well...

No comments: