Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"[Wavelet transform] me to the moon... And let me play among the stars..."

Earlier this week, this was written on a facebook wall by a Professor in ECE (who teaches one of the harder digital signal processing courses).
sorry, karaoke didn't really happen the way i had hoped. so i baked cookies instead. no, actually, i didn't bake cookies. but my housemate is baking cookies and it smells good. no, actually, it doesn't smell good yet but it might soon. maybe i should go back to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

His picture from his school web page:
I'm pretty sure he's about 36. In this particular case, he was writing on the wall of a 22-year-old female mechanical engineer.

Something just doesn't seem to fit here. I don't have a problem with any of this. I actually think it's a little refreshing. It just seems unique.

No comments: