Thursday, March 30, 2006

Snakes on a Blog

There's just so much to say about the upcoming Samuel L. Jackson movie, Snakes on a Plane.

I recommend taking a look at Snakes on a Blog. In fact, start here and listen to the remixed NPR segment about the movie. I'm still grinning.

http://www.snakesonablog.com/2006/03/28/snakes-on-an-npr-remix/

Once you're done with that, click around. And start using the phrase "snakes on a plane" daily, if not more often.

Update: this is the audio that was played as a music interlude on All Things Considered today. It's a hoot.
First I will put my army of snakes into a box, and then I will put that box on a plane, then I will release the snakes... AND THERE WILL BE SNAKES..... ON THE PLANE.... AND..... THEN.... that will happen... AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD!

They will let you put snakes on the plane?

Of course... No one suspects the snake!

No comments: