Friday, December 30, 2005

Technorati Bliss

I know I'm a little late, but I just started playing with Technorati and wow am I impressed. There are lots of reasons why, but the blog search probably is the best thing to point out. Try searching for your blog. It will show you all the blogs that link to it. Try searching for your name. Try searching for anything. Then try adding your search to your "Watchlist." You can check back with your Watchlist periodically to see how the search results have changed.

Just searching for other things I've managed to find lots of info that I didn't expect. It's pretty neat.

So I recommend checking out Technorati. It also integrates well with other nifty sites like del.icio.us.

I also have some other things to say about Blogger, but I'll save that for my next post.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: