Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New Homework Template

Apparently if you search on-line for a LaTeX homework template my homework template pops up as the second link, and the first homework template is pretty sparse.

What's funny is that now people in the college are coming up to me and asking me if I'm Ted, and when I say I am, they're saying that they really like my homework template. So that's kinda fun.

Anyway, since I put together my first template, I've made some improvements and added a macro to easily include MATLAB scripts with syntax highlighting, line numbering, and a few other fun features. It would be easy to modify for other languages supported by the listings package.

To check out the new templates (and a slightly updated version of the old template), see my Example Homework Template for Homework Assignments and Similar.

The homework template also works well for other things that need a snazzy header and footer.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: