Sunday, January 30, 2005

Jenn's a Whore

So apparently today Jenn read my Oral Sex is the New 3rd Base! post and commented on it. Jenn's comments included the following.

When you told me this the other day, I thought you were trying to come on to me. Huh. Interesting stuff.

<blink> What?!!

So, if the bases are redefined as such, does that mean "going all the way" is now also known as "contracting venereal disease?" Oy vey. I have to say, though: I'd rather have 1st Base be kissing than having my ankle see the light of day. This is also because I'm a whore, so my comment may mean nothing.

A couple of comments...

  • Hasn't 1st base always been kissing?

  • How does Jenn's ankle have anything to do with this?

  • How does Jenn's ankle possibly enter into an alternate first base?
Silly New Yorker.

2 comments:

Jenn Onofrio said...

Alright Hot Shot. No one makes a spectacle of me love life. ;)

I say, as any good whore in town, that I don't care where the bases go to -- so long as they start with some kissing. My ankle comment was a throw-back to being a layer-wearing fool a couple hundred years ago in England. You know, how it would be such a damnable thing if a lady's ankle were to see the light of day in public? He he.. he.

Not as funny to everyone else, I suppose, because when I'm not preoccupied with my whore-ish-ness, I tend to spend my time being a book-reading dork.

Ted Pavlic said...

Jenn, when you make a completely obscure reference, at least make it with some context! :)

On a related (?!) note, apparently some of the interrogation methods they used at Gitmo involved female private contractors interrogating suspected Muslim terrorists while in short skirts. During the interrogation, they would take off their shirts and rub their breasts (not necessarily bare) against the backs of the individuals being interrogated. One of the other methods involved rubbing a red blood-like substance all over the faces of the men being interrogated, telling them that it was menstral blood, and then refusing them showers until they talked.

Now, while this is pretty awful... I guess the brighter side is that none of it involves physical harm. None of it involves physical "torture." So that makes it right, right? Kind of makes you wonder about all forms of interrogation...